Equine Nursing and Medication
Equine Medication, Post-Op Care & Bandaging
Saddle Creek Farm provides equine nursing, post-op surgical care and bandaging as your veterinarian prescribes, including equine rehabilitation, recuperation, hand walking, hot walking services and application of sterile and non-sterile bandaging.
Colic And Surgical Rehabilitation Neurological Rehabilitation Spinal Fusion Recuperation
- Administers treatment the veterinarian prescribes.
- Intensive care monitoring
- Hand walking and hot walking
- Preventing horse from hurting itself
- Administers medication veterinarian has prescribed
- Keeps detailed record of symptoms
- Follows-ups with veterinarian on horse's condition
- Calls owner and veterinarian if condition worsens
- Also provides post-colic care to transition horse back on feeding regimen
- Provides follow-up treatments to post colic surgery patients
- Monitors stomach tube and reflux on colic's as veterinarian prescribes.